Final Paper Submission
- The full article must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format (PDF format is not accepted).
- Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the English used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.
- Regarding paper formatting, please follow EEEI guidelines.
- All abstracts/papers should be submitted electronically through the online submission system.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words and it must clearly indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- All abstracts must be submitted and, if accepted, presented in English.
- The paper author is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the paper.